A SELECTION OF PUBLICATIONS BY THE ARTIST & ASSOCIATES
- History as History: The Busyhaus Papermaking Workshop First Fifty Years. Hand Papermaking Journal, Inc. Beltsville, MD, Vol. 28, Number 2, Winter, 2013.
- 30 Years Safeguarding the Collection: Penny Cole, editor, interview with Robert Hauser, Museum Conservator, Spoutings Newsletter, Vol. 25, No. 9, New Bedford Whaling Museum, June, 2011
- Why the Map Stayed Home: The Vatican Loan Request- The Chinese World Mappa Mundi. The New Bedford Whaling Museum, Massachusetts, The Bulletin, Winter/Spring, 2010.
- Papermakers & Papermaking in America: William Rittenhouse-First British American Papermaker, 1644-1708. A Publishing Account 1968-1974, Guild of BookWorkers Journal, Vol. XXVII, No.2, Fall, New York, N.Y. 1989.
- Face to Face: Twelve Contemporary American Artists Interpret Themselves in a Limited Edition of Signed Original Wood Engravings. Co-published by Robert Hauser, Busyhaus Publications & Michael McCurdy, Penmaen Press, Great Barrington, Massachusetts, 1985.
- American Decorative Papermakers: The Work & Specimens of Twelve Craft Artists. Studies in the Book Arts, Busyhaus Publications, North Andover, Massachusetts, 1983.
- Decorative Papers for the Fine Printer/Publisher: The Design of Penmaen Press Books Printed by M. McCurdy. Guild of BookWorkers Journal, Vol. XVIII, No. 1, New York, N.Y. 1979-1980.
- Paper Its History & Conservation: The Rising Paper Company, Housatonic, Massachusetts, 1980.
- The Nondestructive Examination of Book Bindings: Using Radiography for Documentation of a Craft. Technology & Conservation Magazine, Boston, Massachusetts, Summer, Vol. 2, No. 2, 1977.
- Restoration Papers: A Study of Restoration Papers Used by American Print & Book Conservators. National Endowment of the Arts & Busyhaus Publications, North Andover, Massachusetts, 1977.
- The Photographic Restoration of Letterforms: Visible Language Journal for Research on the Visual Media of Language Expression. Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, Ohio, Vol. 9, No. 1, 1975
- Conservation in a Small Museum /A Memoir. T. Leavitt, Merrimack Valley Textile Museum, American Association of Museums News, Washington, D.C. Vol. 49, No. 7, March 1971.
Note: Articles 2 & 12 are interviews by other authors.